BIGGIE Brands LLC, a Texas-based limited liability company
Use of Personal Information
Personal information that BIGGIE Brands may use may be collected at the Sites, among other ways (1) in the event registration and/or user login is ever required; (2) if you choose to submit personal information when making an e-mail inquiry at the Sites; (3) through submission of a resume or application for employment; or (4) through the BIGGIE Brands Vendor-Partner database.
Permission for Use
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST ANY SUCH COMMUNICATIONS ON BEHALF OF AN INDIVIDUAL OR COMPANY IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THE REQUEST AND THE RECIPIENT OF THE COMMUNICATIONS DOES NOT WANT YOU TO DISCLOSE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
BIGGIE Brands may share your personal information in any of the following circumstances:
• If you request a bid for services at the Sites, BIGGIE Brands may disclose such personal information to any third-party service provider BIGGIE Brands uses or may use to fulfill any services in connection with such a project on which a bid is given.
• BIGGIE Brands may share your personal information to third-party suppliers in connection with services such third parties provide under an agreement with BIGGIE Brands, e.g., for handling communications such as e-mail newsletters or other communications. In this case, such third parties will be restricted to using your personal information only as directed by BIGGIE Brands and only in connection with the business of BIGGIE Brands.
• Governmental accounts served by the BIGGIE Brands Vendor Partner database may access all Vendor data fields within such databases for the purposes of conducting an audit.
Use of Aggregated Data
BIGGIE Brands is interested in improving the Sites and may develop and offer new features and services. We monitor aggregated data regarding the use of the Sites for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote the use of the Sites. In connection with such purposes, BIGGIE Brands may share aggregated data with third parties collectively and in an anonymous way. Disclosure of aggregated data does not reveal personal information about individual Site users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them. However, disclosure of aggregated data may include the identity of the company or business to which it relates. BIGGIE Brands will not disclose or otherwise share data which BIGGIE Brands knows to be confidential or to be specific competitive, proprietary data regarding the business of a Sites user or the company whose personal information the user has submitted, without the express permission of the user, except to third-party suppliers of BIGGIE Brands who need such information and have an agreement with BIGGIE Brands that restricts the use of such data to those purposes authorized by BIGGIE Brands in connection with its business. However, BIGGIE Brands may disclose such specific business data, so long as BIGGIE Brands does not identify the individual or company to whom it pertains and does not reveal the identity of the person, in the case of personal information.
In addition to the disclosures discussed above, BIGGIE Brands may disclose information in other situations:
(1) BIGGIE Brands may monitor and, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required, disclose information to protect the security, property, assets, and/or rights of BIGGIE Brands from unauthorized use, or misuse, of the Sites or anything found at the Sites, such as information that BIGGIE Brands in good faith believes must be disclosed to correct revisions false or misleading information or to address activities that BIGGIE Brands believes to be manipulative, deceptive or otherwise in violation of the law.
(2) BIGGIE Brands may disclose information when required by law; however, only to the extent necessary and in a manner that seeks to maintain the privacy of the individual.
(3) BIGGIE Brands may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, BIGGIE Brands or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of BIGGIE Brands’ business to a third party via email or through a prominent notice posted on the Sites.
To enable features at the Sites, BIGGIE Brands may assign one or more “cookies” to your Internet browser. Cookies, among other things, speed navigation through our Sites, keep track of information so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Sites and may provide you with customized content. A “cookie” is an Internet mechanism composed of a small text file containing a unique identification number that permits a Web server to send small pieces of information or text by means of your browser and place them on your computer’s hard drive for storage. This text lets the Web server know if you have previously visited the Web page. This information may be used to help us dynamically generate personalized advertising and content specifically tailored for you and also allows us to statistically monitor user traffic on our Sites and the concentration of such traffic in certain areas of our Sites.
You may occasionally receive cookies from unaffiliated companies or organizations to the extent they place advertising on our Sites or are linked to the BIGGIE Brands Sites. If so, these third-party cookies may collect information about you when you “click” on their advertising or content, or link. This practice is standard in the Internet industry. Because of the way in which the Internet operates, we cannot control the collection of this information by these third parties, and these cookies are not subject to BIGGIE Brands’ privacy policies. As the user of these Sites, you should contact these third-party content and information providers who place information on BIGGIE Brands’s Sites or Web site owners who maintain links with our Sites directly, if you have any questions about their use of the information they may potentially collect.
Children’s Privacy And Parental Consent
Please be aware that BIGGIE Brands has not designed the Sites for, and does not intend for it to be used by, anyone under age 13. Accordingly, the Sites should not be used by anyone under age 13. Should BIGGIE Brands inadvertently acquire personal information or other data from users under the age of 13, BIGGIE Brands will not knowingly provide this data to any third party for any purpose whatsoever, and any subsequent disclosure would be due to the fact the user under age 13 used the Sites and submitted personal information without solicitation by or permission from BIGGIE Brands.
General Information Regarding Online Privacy and Information You Provide
Links Provided To Other Sites
It is important to note that BIGGIE Brands may provide links to a number of other Web sites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as BIGGIE Brands. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any Web site owners whose sites may be reached through the Sites, nor can we control the activities of those Web sites. These links may include links to third parties such as advertisers, content providers, and business partners, and other suppliers who may (a) use the BIGGIE Brands logo and or style as a result of a co-branding agreement, (b) be linked to BIGGIE Brands, and/or (c) participate in providing one of the services or features offered through BIGGIE Brands. We suggest that you contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or access their online policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices.